• 20 overs a side, maximum 3 overs per bowler
• Batsmen retire at 30 and may not return
• Those not batting in the first innings must bowl at least 2 overs and bowl before those who
batted (excluding wicketkeeper)
• Any players who didn’t bowl in the first innings must bat before those who did (excluding the
• Teams not applying these inclusivity rules will forfeit the match.
• No coaching allowed
• All evening matches – 50% of innings overs from one end then the remaining 50% from the
other end to speed up games. Same standing umpire to do each 50% and then change.
• Wicketkeepers may only be changed at the fall of a wicket and not at all in the last 4 overs of an
• Full Scorecards should be added to Play-Cricket so the league can check inclusivity and player
eligibility inside 7 days (see reporting rule in General Rules).